From now on, Adsense has changed the approval process, and made it easy for new publishers. Here is the new account approval process:
- Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Login to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
Once you add the code on your blog, that will be showing blank ads. Here is a video that shows how to create your first AdSense ad unit:
Here is the process for AdSense approval:
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account, creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take about 48 hours to one week for approval.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.